DON'T MISS THE DATE: Friday, June 16, 2023 - Webinar: "Moving to Italy: fiscal effects of becoming an Italian resident"
Next Friday, June 16, 2023, we will hold the following Webinar: "Moving to Italy: fiscal effects of becoming an Italian resident".
The Webinar is dedicated to all US Citizens, Green Card Holders and US Resident that want to Move to Italy: it will be held in english.
Please check out the content of the Webinar and the Registration Link.
In this webinar we will talk about the following topics:
- Fiscal residency versus Administrative residency.
- Examples of fiscal residency.
- The worldwide taxation principle.
- Tax Convention against double taxation between Italy and the US.
- Timing of Italian and American Tax Returns.
- Planning the arrival in Italy.
- Examples of taxation in Italy of US sourced income.
- Fiscal residency: a complex concept.
- The Foreign Tax Credit.
- Italian Citizens living in the US and registration into AIRE.
- Most important Tax Breakes for US Persons moving to Italy (*).
- Moving to Italy and keeping the financial investments in the US (*).
- Other effects of Italian fiscal residency: Italian Estate Tax (*).
- Answers to questions.
(*): These topics will be the object of future webinars.
The technical details of the Webinar are the following:
MOVING TO ITALY: FISCAL EFFECTS OF BECOMING AN ITALIAN RESIDENT
Friday, June 16, 2023
11.00 a.m. EST
17.00 Italian Time
This Webinar is FREE.
US Green Card holders;
LINK FOR REGISTRATION AND LIVE ACCESS:
LINK FOR REGISTRATION AND ON DEMAND ACCESS: it will be available after the live session.